In the conversations for World Peace by 2020, I can see I am causing some or all of the following:
1. A broad, deep swell or rolling of the sea, due to a distant storm or gale.
2. Any surge of support, approval, or enthusiasm, especially among the general public
1. A quickly rotating mass of water in a river or sea into which objects may be drawn, typically caused by the meeting of conflicting currents.
1. A column of air moving rapidly round and round in a cylindrical or funnel shape.
2. Used with reference to a very energetic person or a tumultuous process.
1. A rotating column of water and spray formed by a whirlwind occurring over the sea or another body of water.
1. The process of becoming visible after being concealed.
2 The process of coming into existence or prominence.